ImageCLEF 2011 workshop
ImageCLEF was a part of CLEF 2011 that took place in Amsterdam in September 2011.
Overview of ImageCLEF 2011
There were four main tasks in ImageCLEF 2011:
In addition, there were live demonstrations at the workshop.
Registration is available here. A copyright form is available here.
Each of the tasks sets its own schedule. A global schedule can be found below:
- 1.2.2011: registration opens for all ImageCLEF tasks
- 15.3.2011-30.4.2011: data release (depending on the task)
- 15.4.2011-15.5.2011: topic release (depending on the task)
- 15.5.2011: registration closes for all ImageCLEF tasks
- 1.6.2011-30.6.2011: submission of runs (depending on the task)
- 15.7.2011-31.7.2011: release of results
- 15.8.2011 : submission of working notes papers
- 19.9.2011-22.9.2011: CLEF 2011 Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands